Saturday, June 22, 2013

Take once daily for a healthy soul.

It looks like its happening. Three years brewing beer at home and at work have given me the desire to cut out on my own. Unfortunately, like most fake doctors, I've got sort of a funding problem. To remedy this, I'll be working cheap and looking to gypsy brew all the beer we produce. 

Gypsy brewing in a nutshell means that I'll be renting space from breweries who are willing to work with me, and I imagine bouncing around a bit. I intend to be brewing all of the beer I possibly can. Any brewing work that has to be contracted out for some reason (hopefully not much, I like to stay hands on) will be done using my recipes only.

The beer at first is going to be available just around Tulsa and Oklahoma City, and we'll see how it goes from there. I'll be updating regularly to show our progress, and hopefully you fine folks will follow us through the process.

Today, a lot of start up work has gotten done. All that business type stuff, costs and taxes and whatnot has taken shape.

I'm also shopping around for a solid pilot system. This will let me experiment at home, and hopefully if I can get a space for it, I'll be able to do a lot of my brewing on this little guy. It'll take a large bit of work, but anything that can keep me off the streets practicing medicine without a license is a good thing in my book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment